- Job Vacancies
Bintulu Port Holdings Berhad is inviting highly motivated self-driven Malaysians to apply for the following challenging position to be based in Bintulu, Sarawak. Preference would be given to candidates residing in Sarawak.
Interested candidates are requested to send their CV stating full details on academic qualification, working experiences, current and expected salary, contact numbers, copies of academic transcripts and certificates including latest passport size photograph (n.r) by clicking below available position and submit online or to email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date Posted
- 2/12/2019 12:00:00 AM
- Closing Date
- 26 Feb 2019
- Contact Person
- Job Location
- Job Description
- Install, inspect, troubleshoot, repair and maintenance of computer related Hardware, Software, Network Equipment, Firewall, Internet, E-mail, Active Directory (AD), System Applications, Office Applications and Anti-Virus to ensure accessibility and that
- the facilities are in optimum working condition.
- Skills Required
- Minimum SPM (pass six subjects with credits in English/Bahasa Melayu/Mathematics) with Certificate or Diploma in IT from recognized institution;
- Any working experience in the related field is an advantage;
- Knowledgeable in various operating system and reporting & documentation skills;
- Good customer service skills;
- No height phobia and not colour blind;
- Willing to work on weekend, public holidays and odd hours when required.